Author Topic: TWG WoW.  Time to Decide  (Read 8325 times)

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
TWG WoW.  Time to Decide
« on: December 09, 2004, 11:43:47 PM »
Okay.  Time to pull away from the old behemoth thread.

We should decide which server we're playing on as TWG and what side.    I don't have that much time to devote to the game and I would like to devote a good chunk playing with TWG folk.

So Hyjal or CC?

Alliance or Horde.

My vote is CC Alliance, but that's b/c I like my Dwarven Paladin.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: TWG WoW.  Time to Decide
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 03:06:38 AM »
My views on this have been stated in serveral places.

My main is horde on Hyjal, that will not change for now.  I have no problem playing alliance on that server or on CC, but it will be limited.  Specificaly since I know others are not playing when I usealy do, at work late at night.  That's why I suggested the set time a week.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 03:21:28 AM »
I could do Horde on Hyjal.  

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 01:07:21 PM »
If we want to do horde on Hyjal, let's do it. We'll have to set a time to meet, preferably late Saturday or Sunday nights.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 01:32:52 PM »
Again that's cool with me.  Though I know you 2 want to play on CC and Mr.P wants to play alliance.  I have no problem playing with you 2 on CC when you want, I'm just not going to move my main over there.  Meaning when ever I play I'm not going to be in CC waiting for one of you 2 to log on.  I have no problem, say, if you log on to Hyjal and tell me your logging on to CC following you over there if I'm not in the middle of something (like an instance).  Or logging on myself and checking CC before moveing over to Hyjal.

I'd perfer to do Alliance this way becaue I realy don't want to start yet another Horde character and do all those quests again for a bit.  But I'll make what ever you 2 want to play on, since I have more time to play then you 2 I'd rather let you decided how you want to play and let me adjust some of my play time each week to hang out with you all.  Though if you don't care, hop on over to Hyjal.

Edit:  Depending on what you choose I though I'd list what I'd be willing to play on each side.

Alliance:  Either a Dwarf male or NE female.  I just hate all the other alliance modles.  Human males look dumb, so do NE males.  And Gnomes are evil spawns of SE.  I'd play a priest perferably.  Though I can make anything.

Horde:  Probaly a Tauren or Undead Female.  I want to play a priest or shamen, and I've allready got a Troll.  Also I hate undead male charcters (worst modles in the game next to Human Males) and while I don't care for Female undead that much either I'd play one if it ment starting in the same area as the others.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 01:39:57 PM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 02:42:29 PM »
Okay.  I'm in.

If we go Alliance:  Dwarf Paladin.  Loved playing it.

If we go Horde:  Undead Priest.  Boo yah.

I'm happy to do so on Hyjal.

As for CC, I've all but abandoned it as one of my good friends guilded me over on Killgore where I'm playing a NE fighter and having a blast.

As for time to meet...weekend nights generally aren't great for me.  Though I would be available on Sunday nights after 10 PM central.   I'm usually on in the weeknight early evenings too.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 03:11:52 PM »
Sundays aren't a good day for me, probaly could be on at about 1-2am CT.  Best days would be Friday or Saturday (anytime), though I could do something tuesdays.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 09:13:11 PM »
Just remember that during December I'll be horribly irregular as to what days and what times I can play. I'm only guaranteed to be home on weekends, and even then I can only play very late. It might be better to go week by week rather than try for the same time every week. I'm also leaning more toward Alliance than Horde, so maybe we could set up a meeting time and all make dwarves--that way we'd start together and level together. Each week we set a time to meet, and that's the only time we play our little band of dwarves. If you want to do that, this week I can give you Wednesday Nights around 11pm MT (possibly earlier, but I doubt it), or Saturday night around 10 MT. What do you think?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2004, 09:14:32 PM »
work at 11 on Wensday, though 12-1am would be ok,

Saturadays at 10 is good.

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2004, 11:02:36 PM »
That's pretty late for me.  We're talking late nights in the central time zone.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2004, 12:41:35 PM »
Well you are talking about Fell, who has a famialy and is moveing.  Even when his secdule becomes set in January (hopefuly) he'll only be able to get on once his kids are in bed and family matters are done.  

I realy like the idea of doing an all Dwarf group, but maybe we should just get use to each others scedules by playing Horde on Hyjal for December then work out how we want to do our Dwarf group.

Or we can go ahead with the Dwarfs and just try to play with at least one of each other when we do play.  I know I can get on when Fell can on Saturdays, and can be on during the weekdays when MR. P can play.  By the way Mr. P what times/days do you think you might/can be on during M-F?  Maybe Fell will have one of those times open too.

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2004, 12:54:06 PM »
Weekends are always iffy.  Saturday nights would be available, but only if my fiance aren't doing anything or none of my friends have something going on.  

Weeknights now are wide open.  And I mean wide open.  I need to be in bed by 12:30am central, but I pretty much have all evening to play around with.  Some days I may have something else going on, but they're usually pretty free...especially after 10p CST.

In January my weeknights won't be quite as open as M and W I'll be in clinic until 9p, but available after that.

Also, it's pretty easy to solo until level 6 or 7 when some of the quests almost require some help.  I vote we get our Dwarves going and solo until level 7 when we can be of use to each other.  Just don't wander too far from the first two towns.  Does that sound good?

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2004, 01:03:58 PM »
K, sounds good.  CC or Hyjal?

Few thing, everyone join Channel twg when creating your new chracter.  To do so type "/join twg" and you should see a new message saying something alongs the line of "Joined channel 4, twg"  now when you type /4 it will take you to the twg channel.  You only have to do this once, as long as you never leave the channel by typeing "/leave 4" (or what ever # twg channel is), and when ever you log back onto that character you'll automatcialy join that channel.  This will let us have a twg chat until we get a guild.

Let's keep track of our level's here, either in this thread or a new one so we don't out level each other too much.  If I know Fell is lvl 14 and Mr.p is 16 that I want to make sure my guy is at least lvl 14 and not more then 16.  Though we should set a limit for what the max levels are above the lowest characters.  I suggest 2, mostly becasue of instances, but level dosen't affect exp much at all so more then that is ok.  Though you don't want to be running a lvl 20 instance with a bunch of 20's and a 14 or even a 16.

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2004, 02:04:50 PM »
I have no preference for either Hyjal or CC.  

I already have a lev 6 Dwarf on CC and I know I can connect well there.  But I also have no objection to starting anew on Hyjal.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2004, 05:14:42 PM »
Lets do CC then.  I think it would be good to have characters spread out across servers incase one goes down.  Also RP servers can be fun once people get into them.

So Mr.P will do a Pally
Fell will have a Hunter
and to Round out the Group I'll do a Priest