Author Topic: The TWG Guild On CC  (Read 7604 times)

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
Re: The TWG Guild On CC
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2005, 06:04:21 PM »
Nope, I do the same...though I haven't played in a bit

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2005, 02:44:29 AM »
Ya channel TWG was just for us to chat before we had the guild.  I'm not even in it anymore.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2005, 04:57:50 AM »
%*#% Blizzard and their %*#%# game, I don't pay $15 a month to have their servers crash constenetly over and over again.  They just replainced their servers and their still crap, even worse then before.  Maybe I can file a class action lawsuite against them to get my money back.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2005, 09:29:04 AM »
Yes, because paying thousands of dollars a month for a lawyers fee is an economical way of getting your $15 back.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2005, 09:33:36 AM »
Na, with that type of lawsuite I wouldn't pay a lawyer, they'd just take a percentace of the settlement.  True $15 isn't much but there are several thousand people that would probaly join up.  

Blizzard is just incompenet when it comes to servers, I know they're trying to some extent or they wouldn't be takeing the servers down all the time for fixes.  The problem is those fixes don't do anything benificial, many times they make things worse.

as Game designers they're great, brilliant even, but they've got to be one of the worse server programs around.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2005, 11:37:03 AM »
Was this on CC? Because the server problems have finally hit us there, even with our small population: Wednesday night was so bad I gave up (and played CoH), and then last night I crashed when I tried to fly into Ironforge.

I want to try my Horde character again, because he always seemed so much more stable--probably because the Horde seems to have far fewer players, so those parts of the world can handle the load better.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2005, 12:45:46 PM »
Well the Horde contenet has less people on it usealy since the most popular zones are on the Eastern Kingdoms and since each game server is actualy 2 sepperate servers one side can be fine and the other laggy.

No this was on Hyjal.  we were doing an eilte quest had just gotten to the boss (there was on mob between us) and an epic item (purple) had just droped.  Then I got booted and the log in server went down.  I was mad becasue of the time we had put in to get there and that usely with server crashes there are rollbacks of 10-20 mintues where you loose what you gained in that time and I didn't want my Guild mate to loose his shiney new epic bracers.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2005, 05:13:55 AM »
Ok so I'm going to start makeing more of a concerted effort to be on CC then I've been in the past.  So, for the next few weeks, you can expect to see me on on the weeknights when I want to play WoW.  That would be Sunday-thursday late at night (after midnight mountain time) though I might get on earlier.  Then on the weekends I'll be on Hyjal.

My Rogue is 56 now, so all that's really left is instance runs, and many of the high level ones take 4-6 hours which I just cannot do on weekdays.  And I feel bad not haveing been on much the past 3-4 weeks since I know several of you wanted guild groups and such.

I wont be on every night, but should be at least 2-3 times for at least 1.5-2 hours.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2005, 04:04:40 PM »
Drivethrough RPG is offering one of the Warcraft setting sourcebook that goes along with WoW for free this week.  http://www.drivethrurpg.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=47_64&products_id=1359

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2005, 04:15:16 PM »
Fear my murderous rage at failing to complete the Van Cleef quest despite going through the instance TWICE.

Both times, I copped it an instant before he died, then the entire party died and in the time it took us to run back from the graveyard his body disappeared.

In other news, my Ironforge Breastplate kicks booty. Kicks orc booty.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2005, 04:16:19 PM »
you playing on the Euro servers then?

And yes, Van Cleef is hard.  There use to be several good jokes about him back in CB.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2005, 08:40:58 PM »
Yah. Freaking hilarious the number of 'The United Force, UK only', 'Pride of Denmark', 'Greek Legion' guilds you see.

I've never had to explain what the word 'influence' meant to a Greek lad before. That was fun and disturbingly gratifying. :P

Fellfrosch