Author Topic: Xbox 360  (Read 3319 times)

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 01:38:33 AM »
EUOL getting violent latley? Or was this a while ago?
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

Parker

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Well, what if there is no tomorrow?
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 03:53:57 PM »
I'm going to have to agree with Spriggan.  I'm not really excited by the 360 launch, and the upcoming PS3 also doesn't give me goosebumps.  The revolution is the only one I'm really excited to see, because I think it could actually DO something--take gaming in a new direction.  Right now, the other consoles seem so enmeshed in what you could call the "Madden syndrome."  Releasing something new every year just to be new and look a bit better.  I've never been into that, but I realize a lot of gamers are.  That's why those games sell so well.  I'm sure the 360'll do just fine, as will the PS3.  I think Nintendo sees the writing on the wall, and is trying to break into new territory.  They can't compete by Sony and Microsoft's rules--continually upping the graphics ante--and so they're trying to rewrite them.  I hope it works.

Then again, since I haven't played a game other than World of Warcraft for almost a year (with the exception of my DS, which I use when away from home), who am I to talk?

cyan10101

• Level 6
  • the spice is vital for space travel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 11:59:41 PM »
i am waiting on getting a new system, if i will get a new system this upcoming year.  There is too much hype for the xbox360, after seeing the people waiting in line for it on the news.  I think i might get the playstation, just because it has some games i would like to try.  But i usually wait to see what each has to offer, like a lot of other gamers.  I also think that microsoft is creating more of this hype by not putting enough of the consoles on the shelves.  I know that lots of kids this christmas will be happy, but disappointed when they find out their mom or grandparents got them the core system only to save some cash or because they didn't know there were two different versions of the system.  
everything was going fine, until i critically failed my intelligence check!

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2006, 07:02:52 PM »
Boo-yah! Got the last Premium edition at my not-so-local Wal-Mart and have been enjoying Call of Duty 2 in High Definition all afternoon.

Awesome.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 12:05:56 AM »
Where does Dr P live?
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 09:37:53 AM »
The place where my ninja monkeys are converging to steal me an XBox 360.

"I spent too much time get acquainted with my Xbox 360. I also spend a lot of time mentioning that I have one around people who don't."

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 11:21:10 PM »
Where does Dr P live?

St. Louis, Missouri, Entropy.

So, come and get it if you can.  The defensive grid has been activated...

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 12:11:42 AM »
Activating Chronosphere teleportation....
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch