Author Topic: guild wars faction (2)  (Read 12644 times)

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: guild wars faction (2)
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2006, 06:59:22 PM »
I think not.
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 09:05:22 AM »
my advice: ignore the thread. Just don't post on it. If that's what he is, you're giving him exactly what he wants.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 01:30:03 AM »
I personally would rather talk about the game at hand then anything else, and if this thread doesn't get back on track it might get moved to rants and stuff.

The next Guild Wars expansion has been announced and should be out for Christmas, Guild Wars: Twilight, it's an African themed set while Factions was Asian themed.

I know Fell has been playing this, who need to remember to poke me Thursday so I'll remember to bring him my extra RAM, but what about Entropy or any other TWG regulars?
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 06:44:24 AM »
The original guild wars wasn't gripping enough for me to fork out extra cash. It's got the problem endemic to many MMO's - you need groups, but getting groups is an annoying and painful experience.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »
Dangit, I still need to write the review for this.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Lord_Fancywrists

• Level 2
  • JUMANJI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2006, 05:55:38 PM »
I play Guild Wars semi-regularly. Main character is called "Vicks The Vice", senior officer of the [PMS] Luxon guild. Hehe...PMS. Gotta love the pink cape with the angry monster face on it.

Look me up if you feel like a good fight, either against or alongside me. I'm pretty sure if you add one character to your friends list, all other characters on the same account are there too.

Right now I'm trying to save up enough faction and materials to get some wacky combination of the 15K Luxon, 15K Kurzick, and Obsidian (Fissure of Woe) armors for my Warrior. My other characters look better in cheaper armors anyway, and it's not like you can't get the cheap styles with max stats anyway.
Irony like the taste of an iron bucket.