Author Topic: Cyber Nations  (Read 15051 times)

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cyber Nations
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2006, 05:53:52 AM »
So, it looks like I may have him on the run, or at least he's trying to build himself back up for a while; because even though his last activity was yesterday morning he didn't attack me, despite me attacking him. Either way this news pleases me.
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2006, 09:51:57 AM »
Your both in anarchy. Offer him peace - your economy needs to recover, I think. I can't send you aid, because i've already sent you aid recently. Just bought 311 soldiers as well, whoops. Might go invade someone. Sent Jeffe as much money as it would allow me to.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2006, 01:10:16 PM »
Jeffe, did you keep 1000 of that aid package? And yes, the alliance feature is, in fact, roleplaying. By the way, Jeffe, the reason why the aid seems so little is that our big players already have their foreign aid spots full, so that aid came from the little ones. Give it a few days, and we will help you two out more, if you still need it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 01:11:51 PM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »
So how does one demand reparations? I just realized that  after I attacked him today that he had already offered me peace yesterday, the system should send you a message when that happens. But yeah, how does that work? Do I just send a message demanding reparations?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 03:51:25 PM by OneEyedGreenPerson »

Archon

• Level 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »
Yeah, you just tell him that he is going to pay you X amount, or you are going to keep warring.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2006, 04:06:15 PM »
Ok, I wish I had known that before I accepted peace from him. Maybe it'll still work thought because I sent him a note telling him that if I didn't get reparations by wed I'd attack again, and since I have a stronger economy than him I should be ready to destroy him.

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2006, 08:37:58 PM »
Ha! I was attacked

Intercepting Fist (neo19387)
Blue Team

I hit him back really really hard... so maybe he'll learn from his mistake.

First battle went so so with me losing 4 infantry to his six...
of course the second hurt him

I lost one infantry he lost 21 infantry.

Dont mess with a mad scientist.

So Aid

might be a good idea.

Its an automated robot. Based on Science!

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2006, 08:53:12 PM »
So I also said if he wants peace, he can have it (which a sane person would do considering I dwarf his military right now and it will just get worse tonight when I get my taxes.)

I did save the thousand, even though it would buy me mucho land. (course I may grow soon anyway...) ;)

Who needed it.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2006, 09:05:50 PM »
I needed it, but you'll have to wait before you give it to me because of the stupid system. Anyway, since I can't help you through forgien aid I figure I'll just attack the guy too.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, I'll have to wait on that too because I changed my war/peace status to help me recover from my war, so now I have to wait for the second to change it back. If you haven't crushed him by then or if I haven't grown too far to attack him then I'll attack.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:09:19 PM by OneEyedGreenPerson »

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2006, 09:26:50 PM »
Ha, well I bought more troops on my first turn than he had in his whole army, so I dont think He'll be a big problem for a bit...
heck I only lost 7 of almost a hundred soldiers (which is a lot for me.)

So

I'll shoot your loan over in a bit.

Archon

• Level 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2006, 09:37:30 PM »
Jeffe, I just meant keep the thousand, as in to not give it to FMP. What you do with it is up to you.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2006, 09:46:24 PM »
I see how it is. Leave the poor war sticken boy to go bankrupt. Really great friends you are. :P

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »
Hey, Im at war too... err, or was before the coward begged me for peace...

but I cant send the cash for 10 days anyway sooooo...

Im buying land!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 10:46:32 PM by ElJeffe »

Archon

• Level 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »
FMP, that was out of order. The thousand was attached to an aids package, the rest of which he forwarded to you. Keep in mind, the only reason you got the upper hand in that conflict was because of me, Entropy, and the JDA. And the reason that you aren't getting more aid is, as I already explained, that our foreign aid spots are filled. So, you need to cool it for a couple days, and we will consider you for aid again when our slots reopen.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2006, 12:36:09 AM »
FMP, that was out of order. The thousand was attached to an aids package, the rest of which he forwarded to you.
Um, I didn't get anything else, except ten soliders that I'm going to give back. As far as the money that you said I'd get I never did. No worries though, I think that I (or everyone) got confused.

Also Jeffe, what I think is funny is that he surrendered after I sent a note to him telling him exactlly how thoroughly you were going to crush him. Of course I could just be being arrogant (very likely). Anyway I think its funny.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 12:36:45 AM by OneEyedGreenPerson »