Author Topic: 3x3 eyes (manga)  (Read 2450 times)

Gargamel

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Must... have... SMURFS!!!
    • View Profile
3x3 eyes (manga)
« on: May 09, 2003, 10:45:52 PM »
this is the place to post manga stuff right? anyway, i am reading 3x3 eyes at present and man oh man is it great. the plot is amazing and the graphics are even better. can i post manga and anime reviews here or is there a better place or can there be a comic thred created cuz these are not webbased.
Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in sissy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
Gargamel is here to stay

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
Re: 3x3 eyes (manga)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 10:53:01 PM »
Man, your just asking for a little bit of everything aren't ya Gargamel. Now I know you love those little blue, white hatted freaks, but somewheres theres gotta be a limit. If everyone wanted a certain place for their thoughts on this board I'm sure Spriggan would have his own that would have to do with great misspellings.

Bam!
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Gargamel

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 11:14:08 PM »
well im just trying to make this a better place if you dont want to listen to me then dont just tell me to shut up and i will do my best
Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in sissy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
Gargamel is here to stay

Arathorn

• Level 3
  • Run Ronnie run!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 11:37:08 PM »
No need for playa-hating (excuse me I'll never say that again)  

I'd put it in web-comics maybe, but if there's a problem where it is Fell might just get enough energy to move it.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 01:50:41 AM »
You talk about manga and comics in the book forum, because we're all very literate and don't like to separate our written material into artificial segments. You may also talk about food labels and traffic signs here.

As for reviews, I'll tell you exactly where to put them: in the "submit an article" thingy, right on the front page. How do you think the rest of the articles get posted?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Arathorn

• Level 3
  • Run Ronnie run!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2003, 02:27:48 AM »
We all thought you were magical Fell and it's dissapointing to learn that you use 'technology' instead of magical fairy dust like Peter Pan.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2003, 10:59:22 AM »
wow 3X3 eyes that's an oldie, about 12+ years.  Don't even think they still sell those here in the states.  Anyway I said in the sugestion topic you posted to do forum discusions in the book section and the reviews will go into the other setion on the main page.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2003, 12:57:38 PM »
Just because the "submit an article" link looks like a typical webpage link doesn't mean that there's no fairy dust involved. The nice thing is it's not Tinkerbell or the Blue Fairy, it's the Green Fairy from Moulin Rouge, played by Kylie Minogue.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2003, 01:10:28 PM »
which explains why I don't use the link but email fell instead. Because I'm stubborn.

and speaking of which, look for an email with two reviews in it later today, Fell. Atlas Games has converted me.

Gargamel

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2003, 03:21:01 PM »
so discussions go inte books section and reviews just go in the mail or on the main page? i think i got it
Gargamel is here to stay