Author Topic: Help! Need New Years Eve Party  (Read 2667 times)

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Re: Help! Need New Years Eve Party
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2003, 10:53:49 PM »
Well, thank you for the invitation.

I'm afraid I won't be going because I realized last night (again) that I get kind of depressed, mopey and somewhat suicidal after 11:00. But I'm sending Prometheus with my camera to take pictures.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2003, 11:21:26 PM »
I'm working becasue today is Wensday and I allwayse work on wensdays.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 8
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2004, 01:51:20 PM »
At the New Year's party over last night, I offered to show my little brother's anime RahXephon to our small cluster of friends there, but I didn't get the chance to do so.

EUOL at least was still interested in seeing it, and so we're wondering if anyone else is interested in seeing some of the new show at an anime party anytime soon. It's a series anime and so far my little brother has only the first four DVDs of it, but I've found it to be quite enjoyable to everyone that has seen it so far. My attempts to explain what it was like to Fell and EUOL, but they (quite rightly) indicated that my explanations could be just about any anime, so I'm not sure that it's worth trying over the forum.

I have the next two days off (January 1st and 2nd) and available to have an anime party. We could do it later if need be to let more people see it. Is anyone interested?
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2004, 07:43:30 AM »
I've been wanting to see that, since it's meant to be like Evangelion. So, yeah, i'd be interested if, y'know, I lived in the same country.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy