Author Topic: D.C. and stuff  (Read 5276 times)

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Re: D.C. and stuff
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2004, 01:17:51 PM »
That sounds like a fairly good plan. I'm now coordinating with my siblings to see what they want to do. We are all arriving on the same day, but my big sister is leaving on Sunday. One of my brother is bringing his kids so I think they have a different agenda. My twin will also be there, but because his wife is from MD tehydon't plan on doing much sight seeing.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 01:30:02 PM »
cool.
And btw, Jeffe's right, on the off chance you want to blow it all off and just game, we can do a one-shot or a board game or something.

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 01:39:45 PM »
You guys should show up at the reception. Right about the time the dancing is suppose to start. I'll be easy to spot since I'll be the one climbing the walls in a pathetic attempt to escape.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 03:02:50 PM »
give us details and we'll consider it. Seriously, I'll be the shirt ninja. We'll abduct you.

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 03:43:01 PM »
Well the reception will be at a Church house in Silver Springs, MD. The reception starts at 4:00 with a reception line. The dinner starts at 5:00 which I definitely don't want to miss since my brother is spending big bucks on it. At 6:00 the dance starts which probably won't wind down until 8:00 or so. Then there is the cleaning-up for the families and loyal guests.

However, it's Valantines Day, so I suspect that many of the other couples will have some of their own plans. Being coupless, I have a bad feeling some family members are setting me up with someone. At which point I will proceed to introduce myself as the family serial killer.

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 03:55:14 PM »
see, then if Jeffe and I show up with shirts on our heads, it would help your case. "I'm the family serial killer. And if that doesn't frighten you, I'm friends with THOSE GUYS."

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2004, 12:19:53 AM »
Alas and alackaday Weekends are bad for me on account of me having to work for Uncle Sam, and weekdays are bad because I have to peddle Wine.
Have fun though.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!