General > Site News

Bouncing Babies

(1/3) > >>

Fellfrosch:
I'd like to announce that late last night my wife started having really strong contractions, so we went to the hospital (American Fork Hospital, for those in the know) and it turned out that their very small maternity ward was completely full. 100%. So we went to Utah Valley and got in, but by this time Dawn was barely coherent and Audrey, who was still with us because we couldn't find a babysitter, was screaming in the back beause she was hungry. I contemplated checking her in to the pediatric ward just to get her off my hands, but I saw my next-door neighbor in the lobby waiting while her husband had his finger stitched back on after a sink disposal accident, so I left my daughter with her and took Dawn up to the maternity ward. Labor, delivery, etc., a few hours later we had not one but two baby boys, exactly 5 lbs each. We were thinking of naming them Benjamin and Ethan, but Romulus and Remus were too good to pass up.

Also, I'd like to wish everybody a happy April Fool's day.

Tage:
You know, you had me for about 1.5 seconds before I remembered that I'd seen the ultrasounds.

Fellfrosch:
1.5 seconds is all I ask.

Mr_Pleasington:
Having not seen the ultrasounds nor checked the post dates, you had me until the end.  ;D

Fellfrosch:
Just an update, there is still no external child. It appears that he takes after me, and doesn't want to get out of bed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version