General > Site News

It's funny

(1/3) > >>

Spriggan:
When Fell brought all of us (EUOL,Tage, Mustard,24 and myself) in on this about a year and a half ago we were going to be a place for webcomics and table top games.  Now we've morphed into a RPG site with some emphasis on table top games and our webcomic deparment have died compleatly (mainly because of EUOL's absence).  And our movies and video game section has allwayse been there but has never been a huge focus of this site.  But some dillagent people (namely Kid) have given us a nice Movie section.  This is just my 'things that make you say humm..' thought for this week.  give my your thoughts on this, now!

Mad Dr Jeffe:
Interestingly enough I have know of your existance for a while, but only become interested recently due to the new slant on RPG's.

Hey, as long as you keep packing them in right?

stacer:
Personally, the only parts I pay attention to are the movies and books sections and the everything else/rants/news sections.

I don't even look at the games section. At all. But I'm a bit odd that way.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
To be honest I hadn't noticed this at all. I thought you guys were still reviewing movies and video games and etc's. Table top games eh? The only one I really play (or at least would like to play fanatically) is Heroclix. I don't have many, but boy I love the little buggers. My Captain America was crushed though...I need to put him back together. Anyone know whats the best thing to use to put these buggers back together? I may get some a DC starter kit or Clobberin' Time starter since I've got me 35$ to go spendy. Unless someone has a better idea?

Fellfrosch:
My daughter has been known to step on my Heroclix and Mage Knight guys occasionally, and I find that the best way to glue them back together is plain old superglue...though it does tend to stink up the bucket I keep them in.

Unless you really need a starter, I recommend Xplosion. It's one of the best sets for casual collectors, because the little common guys are so good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version