Author Topic: Jam Session #2  (Read 895 times)

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Jam Session #2
« on: May 24, 2005, 11:58:39 AM »
Read it here: http://www.timewastersguide.com/view.php?id=1063

I purchased many a japanese model in my youth (toys, not girls), and had a similar "this stupid thing doesn't work right" experience with all of them.

Also, I'm noticing a theme of "frustration with a world that doesn't work" in both Jam Sessions so far. Very like Samuel Beckett. Or Mr. Bean.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
Re: Jam Session #2
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 09:58:04 PM »
The Theme may break next week, depending on how much the Starship Troopers game I plan to buy by then frustrates me.

Actually, I plan to actually talk about games next time, and break the mold by talking about one I really like.

Of course, now I think about it, that requires research, as in, playing it again, which will in fact lead to more frustration.

But yeah, as to decorating my room, I thought it would be ironically of topic since I can write whatever I want now. The toy does look cool, and incidentlly it is currently in the most succesful pose: Kneeling, rifle, and it's actually looking somwhat through the scope.

In fact, I just thought of something else I can write a Jam Sesh on - maybe I'll write both, let you run what you want and save the other for a rainy day.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Re: Jam Session #2
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 10:19:24 PM »
You mispelled Hold as Hole. :)
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch