Author Topic: 1 I green person  (Read 4991 times)

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
Re: 1 I green person
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 06:41:13 PM »
Turkey bacon?
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 06:47:42 PM »
Mmmm...that is very good too.
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

cyan10101

• Level 6
  • the spice is vital for space travel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 11:43:29 PM »
sorry, i haven't checked this site in a bit of time.  thought everyone would get annoyed with me leaving the last post on practically every thread.  Also started WoW again.  anyway, enough about me.  I wanted to add that you sound pretty cool for a 13 year old.  I wondered if you played D&D with buds from school or if you played at all?  You fit right in with us other nerds on this site. Though there are many variants of nerds, which i still think is cool.  

I like it when my other non-nerd friends would ask me about stuff in high school on a nerdy topic and i wouldn't know and they would say, "you should know, you are into that nerdy stuff".  hehe, when will people learn.  I will just never be into Babylon 5, to harbinger's dismay.  So keep your nerd learn on!
everything was going fine, until i critically failed my intelligence check!

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 02:46:12 AM »
*drops a 16 ton anvil on the head of cyan's new character*
Though really, I think J. Michael's legions of fans can do without anyone who can't be bothered to learn about a few new races. ;) Yes, that is his real excuse.
Note: normally I don't go in for the whole smiley thing, but cyan can't hear my sardonic tone of voice and I don't want him to think that I really am angry with him.
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 12:23:38 AM »
Nope, I've never played D&D. The problem in my school is that there are literaly no people who do any amount of RPG that I know of. Okay that's a lie, there's one kid that I know who does it with his friends but he plays Star Wars and that doesn't really interest me. My brother used to RPG with his friend before he went on his mission and he took me a couple times, it was fun. But no, I don't really do D&D or any RPG.

cyan10101

• Level 6
  • the spice is vital for space travel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2005, 04:01:24 PM »
is it you don't like star wars? or just star wars RPG?  because i wouldn't mention that you don't like star wars if you don't.  Especially to Spriggan, he will kill you with his AT-AT mini!
everything was going fine, until i critically failed my intelligence check!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2005, 05:03:48 PM »
It's not hard to not like the RPG.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2005, 05:04:40 PM »
It's not hard to not like the RPG.

Unless its the old WEG version.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2005, 12:51:59 AM »
It is just the RPG I don't like. Something that I already know basically what will happen doesn't really intrest me, unless it is like Battlefront I and II. For instance I like getting on top of the AT-AT in Battlefront I on the first hoth battle. Then when you shoot at enemies they fire back and hit the AT-AT.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 12:52:50 AM by OneEyedGreenPerson »